Tuesday, October 17, 2006

YARN!!!

Wow...went to Michael's today. Big sale going on...not huge markdowns though. Enough to make me feel like I am getting a little bit of a deal. :) Haven't barely worked on anything lately. I have been trying to sell all of my old clothes on ebay and it has been killing me. I haven't sold much. I think in fees and what I have bought I am way in the hole (technically speaking). Haven't finished the hedgehog, yet. My youngest won't give it up for me to mess with it. Decided this morning that I am going to take a break from the gift making and am working on my own sweater. It is sooo awesome. It will be a 3/4 length coat in a soft almost tweedy looking yarn in fuschia with ribbon blended in. Sounds crazy, right? Maybe a little. Will post pics eventually. I hate putting up pics of stuff half-done....then they never get finished!

No comments: