Monday, October 09, 2006

Old habits.

Blah, blah, blah.
I don't need sleep, not really. I just need lots and lots and lots of coffee. It is absolutly amazing how much I can get done when I don't go to bed until 11 and get up about 5. AM, yes in the morning. I was shocked also. I started the Harry Bear from Berocco yesterday morning, finished him this morning....made him up in Yarn Bee Luscious....very odd novelty yarn, sooo soft! Ended up a little skinny, a little floppy. Cute though, shades of pink, fuschia, white, black. Started and almost finished this afternoon the Hedgehog from Lion Brand Yarn...totally did not use their yarn. Ended up using Red Heart Super Saver, Symphony, and Foxy. Take that Lion Brand. Came out totally awesome. Use double strand symphony plus one strand super saver instead of wool-ease thick and quick, use double strand foxy for double strand fun fur, and disregard second color fun fur. I'm so amped that it came out! Will post pics when he has a face sewn on!

1 comment:

Amanda Cathleen said...

yay! Can't wait to see : )