Friday, May 18, 2007

Update to Dishcloth Contest

I have gotten hooked on a new show. (Well, at least it is new to me!) Man vs. Wild on Discovery. I just saw the episode where the host simulates being lost on a desert island.
So....
My one food would be coconuts, beyond being a source of water, it is high in potassium - it is supposed to be an electrolyte.
Also, I'm kicking the hubby off the island and will take the host from the previously mentioned show. No offence, hubby, but this is an expert survivalist and a hottie with a british accent! :P
lol...
A few knitting projests done...
I finished a dishcloth for a swap and have finished a small bag that whould be the right size for a cake of sock yarn.
Pics someday! Still can't find where hubby left the phone....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the British!

Amanda Cathleen said...

huh, I didn't know coconuts where high in potassium!

Anonymous said...

LOL That's interesting stuff. I am sometimes amazed at what you can find on television!

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

nothing like a hottie with a british (or australian) accent! and Tag, you're it! visit my blog http://mspalmtree.blogspot.com/ for details!