Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Question #3

The Thursday upcoming is Thanksgiving in the U.S., so let's all - American and not alike! - just share a post with what it is we're thankful for. A wonderful thing to do any time of year, I thought it'd be a nice thing to share for this week with the group!

There really is a lot for me to be thankful for right now. I am constantly thankful for the fact that my eldest is happy and healthy. I'm tickled that my dad and step-mom are able to come and visit us this year. (I can't travel right now - wouldn't get to see them until next year if they couldn't come down!) I'm excited that I get to cook Thanksgiving this year. A little overwhelmed, maybe! I'm also thankful that even through the hardships, we have been blessed with enough that we can share with others less fortunate. In my church there was a giving tree. Karma, or what? I had to take a tag. (It was for a 2 yr old little boy. How could I not?) I'm really looking forward to the holidays and I hope they are special for you all, too.

1 comment:

GuessWhoKnits said...

We had an angle tree at my church too. I took one for an older woman and my stepson likes to do his own. Normally we try to get someone his own age, but all that was left were teens & seniors, so he took a teen. I'm glad he gets into the spirit :)