Monday, November 12, 2007

Question 2

As the cold of winter approaches, do you change the projects you work on? Do you work on gifts for others or do you continue working on projects for yourself?

Now that it is getting colder, the sweater patterns in the magazines look more appealing! I am also making more hats and gloves. I may also try some knitted ornaments. I work on things for others sporadically through the year, so it doesn't change much now that it is getting close to Christmas. (I am NOT knitting all my presents this year!!!) I think this winter I will end up working on items more for myself. I need good maternity tops and shopping for maternity stuff is just downright depressing! Who knew that you had to look frumpy and pay a lot of money to do so when you are expecting?!? I have bookmarked several shrug and cardi patterns on Ravelry and in magazines I have at home and am determined to have a cute pregnancy wardrobe! :P

No comments: