Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Flu Shots.

Poor Jenny. Jenny is the pediatrician's head nurse. She is a wonderful lady that has worked hard and been very helpful to us through all of the eldest child's sickness. Unfortunatley, the only time my two boys ever see Jenny is when they have to get shots! Hence, poor Jenny. We had to get flu shots for the boys today, and as soon as they saw her, both knew they were going to get stuck. Needless to say, they both howled. (Don't worry, they recovered in about 10 seconds!)
As for knitting, I'm still kind of stuck. I am crocheting right now. I started this shawl. I'm really liking it so far. I am using a worsted weight hand-me-down acrylic in a raspberry shade. I don't know if I will have enough, so far I've just closed my eyes and hoped for the best!
More soon!

3 comments:

km said...

Crocheting...Knitting doesn't matter. It's all about the yarn love. Hope you all have a healthy winter.

Bubblesknits said...

LOL Both my kids do the same thing with the nurses in the lab. They just know that those ladies are either going to stick them or shove a cotton swab down their throat. ;-)

Lara said...

Cute shawl!

There's no law that you have to be knitting all the time. Have fun! :)