Thursday, March 15, 2007

FO's

Finally got around to posting my finished stuff...

Back view of finished sock.

Front view. These were from the Vogue Knitting on the Go: Socks. The pattern called for worsted weight wool and size 2's and 4's. I used Wool-Ease Autumn Print and 3's and 5's. Ended up a bit tight and a bit busy. I think I need heavier yarn!

My first crochet project! Ooooh a coaster....lol!

Here is the shrug I crocheted for my mom. She is teeny! This is a small/med. I forget the name of the pattern, but is is from SnB Crochet. It is done in white Caron (1 pound ball).
Well, I'm off to Seattle for spring break! See you all when we get back!

2 comments:

J. Denae said...

I love your socks!! Have a great time on Spring Break!!

Lara said...

Love the socks and the shrug! Man, you sure developed some skills between that coaster and the shrug! WTG!