Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Goodness! It has been widly chaotic around here!
Christmas was fabulous! I am really thankful that we did not try to drive out to visit my family. I miss them terribly, but the weather was insane. On the schedule that we would have had to stick to, we would have been hit by snow and ice going out there and coming home. Yuck!
The in-laws loved their knitted gifts! My mom-in-law got a knitted headband from Simply Knitting out of Lion Brand Homespun. I don't know the name of the color, but it was a pretty sea green-ish. My dad-in-law got the Golf Club Cover from Lion Brand. I knitted it in a forest green acrilic and striped it with black and white Red Heart. It turned out sooo cute! I will be putting all of the gifts for my side of the family in the mail today. Well, if I can figure out how to print out the shipping labels! LOL
I am really looking forward to getting back to my regular schedule!
Eventually I will get around to taking pics of something...forgot to take pics of all the gifts!
I hope all of you had a fun holiday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad things worked out for you honey, Maybe it's a good thing you didn't drive out there after all. Glad you enjoyed your holidays, and it's good to hear that the in-laws enjoyed their gifts!