Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I have been so amazingly scattered the last few weeks. It's astounding how diorganized I am right now. I am finally settling into a semblance of a routine and getting back to feeling normal. (I'm going back and reading this....it's not so dramatic as it sounds!)
Updates:
The baby came on the 29th. (yep, leap year!)
I can see my feet! LOL
Alas, there is no knitting content. I have finished a baby hat lately and that's about it. There are still no batteries in the camera. When I get to it, I will have a happy post full of belated knitting pron. :)
I may be getting a little sadistic in my knitting. I really want to make this blanket. Yep, a sock yarn blanket on sz 2 needles. And here comes the fun part. I don't exactly have a stash of sock yarn. But I know you all do! LOL No, no, don't click away. I'm not wanting to seperate you all from your sock yarn. I would be more likely to be poked with all those itty-bitty needles first, wouldn't I? I just want your odds and ends that sit in the back of the closet after you have finished your socks. I would even be willing to trade for them. Send me your bits and I will send you a beaded ring, a knitted cell phone charm, or a knitted swatch key chain.
Now for some contests...
Devon is having a blogoversary contest...go tell her about your fav dessert and that I sent you!
NH Knitting Mama is having a Promote my Shop contest...go tell her I sent you!
Ann is having a contest, too. Go over and tell her I sent you!
The Spring Fling Coffee and Yarn Swap is starting up on March 20th! Go on over and sign up!
That's it for now. More soon!

6 comments:

J. Denae said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see him!!

km said...

Yeah...he's here. I was waiting for that news. Things are pretty crazy around here too. I'm trying not to think about it.

Bubblesknits said...

I'll be more than happy to send you my left over sock yarn! Let me make sure I can find your address and I'll get them out to you. :-)

Congratulations on seeing your feet again! Isn't it a wonderful feeling? LOL Can't wait to see the baby!

Lara said...

Congrats on the baby! We were all thinking of you.

I've been drooling over that blanket for a long time. It just looks so fun! I keep using up my sock yarn scraps on other things, though.

NH Knitting Mama said...

Thanks for the link. I have entered your name in the hat.

Ursula said...

Congratulations on the baby!

Wow - a blanket on 2s - I'm shocked there's even a pattern out there for that. Best of luck though! I'm all for a challenge!