Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Antisocial.

I have absolutely buried myself in books for the last few days. Went to the local library. I love the local library. They recently got in a new load of knitting books and I had to check out as many as possible. LOL
One of the books that I checked out was Big Girl Knits. Yep, I'm a big girl. And that's ok. (evil grin) I really do think that I need to just knit one of everything out of that book! I adore the knit pants!
I also got Sexy Little Knits. I believe it is by Ashley Paige. Very cute book. Unfortunatley, nothing is written over a size Large. I think there are a few patterns that can be upsized successfully! I mean, who doesn't need a knitted mesh nightie?!? LOL
Anyways, need to get back to my christmas presents! I haven't knitted anything for days!

1 comment:

Ingrid Potter said...

5:32 am? Well I guess you could use a little personal time! Kudos to you for getting your rear in gear with the Christmas items, I still need to finish weaving in ends on my dad's Christmas scarf. :( YUCK! Can't wait till it's done though! Love ya girl, and hope to see you Thursday!