Thursday, December 20, 2007

Question 7

Last weeks topic, we wanted to know what is your favorite activity during the "Wintery" months. Please post what would be the perfect vacation during the Winter Season? Would rather you head to the beach, to escape all the cold weather or want to pack your ski's and head to the mountains. You tell us what vacation you prefer during the Winter Season.

I wouldn't want to escape the winter weather. I really like the snow and being able to curl up with my knitting! The only vacation I would like in the winter is to spend Christmas with my family. This is the one time of year that it is tough living so far from them.

1 comment:

km said...

I think that's the one reason we don't move. We'd like to take the kids somewhere with more wide open space...but we live 15 min from my mom and 45 min from M's mom.