Monday, October 02, 2006

Must. Be. An. Adult!

Dammit. I don't want to be an adult. I don't want to dress like an adult. Why won't people think I'm professional if I choose to dress in overalls?!?
I am so clueless on sizes. Each brand name seems to have a different set of measurements for their sizes. My body (depending on brand) ranges from a 14 to a 20! How do they expect me to shop? I must be missing something.
Okay..enough ranting.
Back to knitting.
Still working on the Branching Out scarf. I am about 2/3 done. Started an eyelet stitch wrap out of one of the Vogue Knitting books with the evil yarn. I love this yarn but it is a cotton/silk/mohair/nylon blend that has no elesticity or stitch memory. It really just hangs there. But it is soooo soft. It will not do ribbing or cables or whatever. but it will eyelet, sort-of. The wrap is trying to bias on me, but I am hoping that by the time it is 80-some-odd inches that it will not be overly noticeable.
Well, pics eventually...have to finish something first!

No comments: