Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thump, dammit.

I am in the process of getting a new roof put on the house. They started this morning. Woohoo and celebratory dance, right? No. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but it is slowly driving me crazy. I would never have put any confidence in the "chinese water torture" until now. It would work.
LOL, anyways....
I am working on the never-ending pile of yarn that will hopefully (magically) become christmas presents for the umpteen relatives that I will actually have to be face to face with this year. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to see them. I just won't have any excuses if I forget a present. Do I have a solution, you ask? Why, yes. I will knit as many scarves and hats and washclothes and snowmen as I can until I go crosseyed! Hopefully there will be more than enough....
(ack!)

No comments: