Sunday, December 02, 2007

Silliness and Procrastination

You Are a Gingerbread House
A little spicy and a little sweet, anyone would like to be lost in the woods with you.
What Holiday Food Are You?

I couldn't help doing this quiz! It was on Lara's blog a few posts ago and I got a kick out of it! lol :P

As for knitting...I have been procrastinating on my shrug. The ribbed edging is killing me. It is taking forever! It's almost done, but 250+ stitches per row makes is stretch into eternity even when you only have 5 or 6 rows left! Okay, enough whining. Back to knitting!

P.S. Go to food network and make their Pistachio Biscotti. I used pecans instead and they turned out fabulous. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

Don't you hate it when you're that close, but yet, so far away from being finished? LOL I have a sweater that mocks me from my UFO pile upstairs.

Thanks for the tip on the biscotti. :-)