Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Day!

*doing a little happy dance*
lol....I am just so happy that the weather is finally nice! It is supposed to get up to 70 today. I have the windows open here at home and I am wearing short sleeves!!! Also, I got my Knitted Purse Swap package in the mail ON TIME! I am looking forward to my partner getting it, and I am dancing in anticipation to get my package! I am looking forward to the next swaps I have signed up for: Spring Felted Bag and Sockapalooza! The last was J's influence...I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't read about it on her blog. I am looking forward to socks! I still have to finish the pair of knee-highs that I started. At least I won't be needing them for awhile!
I promise to post pics soon...I have pics of the finished swap purse and of the stitch markers I have recieved from that swap also, but I now have to find the usb cable for my camera! :)

No comments: